Terms and Conditions
We will not be liable for parcels that are lost or missing if the authorised to leave option is selected on check out. We will endeavour to send all parcels to obtain a signature on delivery unless instructed otherwise.
Buyers have the full responsibility to provide us with the correct delivery address and mobile phone number on the checkout page before payment. Courier providers normally contact the buyer prior to the delivery day.
Ford & Mazda spares are not liable for any delay, losses and/or damage of items due to changes of delivery address after checkout, or mistakes made by buyers.
- We must be notified within 7 days of you receiving the item and that you intend to return it. The item must then be returned within 7 days following this notification
- The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition with all tags, labels and packaging (ready to be put back on the shelf)
- The item/s are not opened, used, worn or damaged, and are in perfect condition when we receive them back
- That you do not stick or write anything on the item itself or its packaging. You may be required to wrap the item and attach postage stickers and any labels to the outer packaging you supplied.
- The item is securely packed to ensure it is received back by us in original and re-saleable condition.
- Handling fees will apply when returning: Buyer will pay return postage unless otherwise stated or if part is damaged or incorrect item was sent. The return postage will be deducted from the total refund provided if we Ford & Mazda spares organise return freight or if buyer pays for return delivery then Ford & Mazda Spares will give complete refund for part only
- If the item has sustained damage in transit, or does not return as noted above, a revised refund amount may be required.
- **Ensure you read the Returning Items info below prior to returning any product**
- Ford & Mazda spares do not except any returns for electrical items once purchased unless this has been an error on the side of Ford & Mazda spares or has been authorised by Ford & Mazda spares in advance
- Parts are covered by the OEM manufactures guarantee and will be sent away to the manufacture for testing
- Ford & Mazda spares may offer replacement parts to the customer. Until the nature of any fault is determined, the resolution Ford & Mazda spares can offer may vary. Where necessary, the item may need to be returned to determine fault/issue
- The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person (or persons)
- At no time is Ford & Mazda spares liable to pay any labour cost to fitting or re-fitting of a faulty product.